Nothing happened after windows 10 install Troubleshooter
I selected update now and everything seemed fine but after it said checking for updates, a rectangle on my desktop appeared saying installing windows 10 but it randomly disappeared.
So I reset but nothing happened please help.
Recommended Solution:In modern society, it is not difficult for people to get Nothing happened after windows 10 install issues. If you choose to ignore this error and continue to use your computer, you may find that your PC runs slower and slower. The truth is troubleshooting Nothing happened after windows 10 install error can be extremely easy.
Guide to Using SmartPCFixer, get rid of Nothing happened after windows 10 install
1. Click Here to Download SmartPCFixer.
2. Click "Save Files" to install the application.
3. Double click Setup files complete SmartPCFixer installation process.
4. Choose the language of your country.
5. Clicking the "Next" button to complete the process.
6. Click "Finish" button.
7. Launch SmartPCFixer and Run a complete scan for your computer.
Fix Nothing happened after windows 10 install Issues By Yourself.Sometimes, if you want to solve Nothing happened after windows 10 install issues, perform a system restore will deal with everything.
1. Click "Start", Type "System Restore" in the searching box, then choose system restore as the pictures below.
2. Click "Next", and follow the instruction to restore your PC.
Related: Error 997 Overlapped Io Operation Is,0x844,Drive Not Responding In Xp,Local Print Spooler Now Working In Windows 2008,0x0000007e Startup
Read More: ,Error 678 There Was No Answer,Mscomctl.dll,0x00427278,Nearly All Functions Lost,Capharm.dll