Easiest Way to Solve ERROR_DS_NO_PARENT_OBJECT
Like a week ago, I upgraded my windows 7 to 10, but it is really annoying to receive the result, when my computer starts up, it s always pop up ERROR_DS_NO_PARENT_OBJECT problem and the just a black screen, it disappears after like 2-3 minutes. How should I do to get rid of ERROR_DS_NO_PARENT_OBJECT?I suggest you to perform the methods provided below and check if it helps.
Method 1:Use SmartPCFixer to get rid of ERROR_DS_NO_PARENT_OBJECT error.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Run the software, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your computer.
4. Click [Fix All] to get rid of ERROR_DS_NO_PARENT_OBJECT problem.
Method Two: To troubleshoot ERROR_DS_NO_PARENT_OBJECT problem effectively and efficiently, we highly recommend you to do a free check with sfc utility.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
ERROR_DS_NO_PARENT_OBJECT file is absolutely an important files for your system. You should never ignore it. Above all, ERROR_DS_NO_PARENT_OBJECT removal software is your ideal choice that will help you speed up computer in the shortest time.
Read More:,windows update agent installer encountered unrecoverable error windows 7,netflix error n8157-3142,Windowsupdate_dt000 1,ERROR_DS_ROLE_NOT_VERIFIED,crash dump initialization failed