What Causes ERROR_DS_CANT_ADD_TO_GC Problem? How to Fix ERROR_DS_CANT_ADD_TO_GC Easily
My computer keeps shutting down and then when i log back in I get "the system has recovered from a serious error" ERROR_DS_CANT_ADD_TO_GC problem. It's really a big challenge for me to solve ERROR_DS_CANT_ADD_TO_GC problem. Doe SmartPCFixer really work? Can you offer me an effective way to repair my PC issue?I suggest you to perform the methods provided below and check if it helps.
Method 1:Troubleshoot ERROR_DS_CANT_ADD_TO_GC error with the help of SmartPCFixer.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Run the software, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your computer.
4. Click [Fix All] to repair ERROR_DS_CANT_ADD_TO_GC problem.
Method Two: To fix ERROR_DS_CANT_ADD_TO_GC problem in time, we highly recommend you to do a free check with sfc utility.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
ERROR_DS_CANT_ADD_TO_GC file is absolutely an important files for your system. You should never ignore it. In a conclusion, ERROR_DS_CANT_ADD_TO_GC error fixer is the best solution that will help you solve problem with ease.Rc45.dll,REMEMCOM.DLL
Read More:,microsoft windows update problems,Windows Error 0X0000007e,windows update error 800f0902,window 7 updates error,windows photo viewer update