How Fix error 800b0100 windows 7 Problems
About a week ago, I upgraded my windows 7 to 10, but it is really annoying to receive the result, when my computer starts up, it s always pop up error 800b0100 windows 7 issue and the just a Blue screen, it disappears after like 2-3 minutes. How should I do to solve error 800b0100 windows 7?I suggest you to perform the methods provided below and check if it helps.
Method 1:Launch SmartPCFixer to solve error 800b0100 windows 7 problem.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Double-click the application, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your computer.
4. Click [Fix All] to troubleshoot error 800b0100 windows 7 problem.
Method Two: To repair error 800b0100 windows 7 problem in time, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
error 800b0100 windows 7 error can be a disaster for your PC. If error 800b0100 windows 7 error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of error 800b0100 windows 7 error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove error 800b0100 windows 7 error in time.
Bad Pool Caller Bsod,Bsod 4e,Bsod Ntkrnlmp.exe,Bsod Stop 0x0000007e,Vista Bsod