Best Way to Troubleshoot Spooler Sub System App Problems
Luckily for you, Spooler Sub System App error can be removed in many different ways. In this article, I would like to show you two effective solutions.
Solution One: Troubleshoot Spooler Sub System App Error By Yourself.
Solution Two: Remove Spooler Sub System App Error Automatically.
Solution One: How to Resolve Spooler Sub System App Issues By Yourself?
To solve Spooler Sub System App issue effectively and efficiently, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
Solution Two: Remove Spooler Sub System App Issues Automatically
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to resolve Spooler Sub System App error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and run SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and eliminate Spooler Sub System App error completely.
Is your PC healthy?Computers perform best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can lead to serious problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This software will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.
Read More:,net framework,runtime dll cblrtsm,error 40,no audio output device is installed windows 7,mcshield exe high cpu